Es un órgano técnico presidido por el Secretario General de Administración Digital del Ministerio de Asuntos Económicos y Transformación Digital para la cooperación de la Administración General del Estado, de las administraciones de las Comunidades Autónomas y de las entidades que integran la Administración Local en materia de administración electrónica.
Sectoral commission E-government
Additional provision 9th of law 40/2015 legal regime of Public administrations
Royal Decree 3/2010 , of January 8th, that regulates the national security Scheme in the field of electronic administration (Art. 35 and Additional Provision Third).
Royal Decree 4/2010 , of January 8th, that regulates the schema national of interoperability in the field of electronic administration (Art. 8.1).
Asegurar la compatibilidad e interoperabilidad de los sistemas y aplicaciones empleados por las Administraciones Públicas.
Promote the development of electronic administration in spain.
Ensure cooperation between the public administrations to provide clear administrative information, updated and unequivocal.
What are the holders of the General Addresses autonomous communities and cities with responsibilities for E-government of each. By the General administration of the state, the General Secretariat of Digital Administration . The Local government entities will be represented by the Spanish Federation of Municipalities and Provinces . And also participates as guest CRUE , Guiding conference Spanish universities.
Within this committee there are a number of technical working groups to share experiences and good practices or for projects in collaboration. These groups are dynamic form depending on the needs of cooperation in the areas concerned and can be closed once fulfilled its objectives and presented its findings and recommendations.
Current working groups
Currently the Sectoral Commission has thirteen working groups :
- Group of Digital identity and electronic signature
- Brokering group and services. Folder Citizen
- Interoperability group
- Integrated telecommunications group
- Observatory group, indicators and measures
- Security group
- Reuse group of applications and services and RISP
- Common Repositories group
- Document group, file and Electronic File
- Officers group and electronic record of Hijacking
- Group of functional support to the implementation of laws 39 and 40/2015
- Identifier group European legislation - ELI
- Group of Electronic Invoice