Figure reflecting the main actors and programmes that determine the organization in the international level.
In general are carried out activities such as:
- Enter the spanish objectives in various documents and high-level statements.
- To contribute with pertinent information concerning developments in Spain for various studies, analysis and measures.
- To facilitate the alignment of our country with a number of initiatives, particularly in the european Union.
- Provide the vision and spanish position in the various fora, committees and working groups.
- Collaborate in joint work in advancing the various fora, committees and working groups.
- Support the integration of Spain in the european services.
- Channel policies and guidelines for the development of electronic administration at european level, or other such as the OECD or the standardization, with the Administration.
- Tap into a variety of products, particularly of the ISA.
- Participate actively in joint projects, particularly in the case of the european union.
- Coordinate and support to actors in the administration in relation to access to cross-border services in the eu; to provide support even operating services technological infrastructure.
- Cooperate in training activities, information, presentation and dissemination.
- Exchange experiences in relation to the development of electronic administration.
- Informing and disseminating information on above; as well as the projects and activities of the directorate-General.
The proceedings are recorded in previous reports of the international effort to be developed as a result of the relevant meetings.