Figure reflecting the main actors and programs that determine the organization in the international arena.
In general activities such as follows:
- Enter the objectives Spanish in various documents and statements of high level.
- To contribute with relevant information concerning advances in Spain for various studies, analysis and measurements.
- Facilitate the alignment of our country with various initiatives, particularly in the European Union.
- Make the perspective and Spanish position in the various forums, committees and working groups.
- Collaborate on joint work carried out by the various forums, committees and working groups.
- Support the integration of Spain in European services of electronic administration.
- Channel policies and guidelines of development of electronic administration at European level, or other such as OCDE or of standardisation, the administration.
- Take various products, particularly ISA agenda.
- Actively participate in joint projects, particularly in the case of European Union.
- Coordinate and supporting actors in the administration in relation to access to cross-border services in the HAT; providing support even operational services of technological infrastructure.
- Cooperate in training, information, presentation and dissemination.
- Share experiences in connection with the development of electronic administration.
- Inform and disseminate information on the previous proceedings; as well as projects and actions of the General direction.
Previous actions are recorded in the relevant international activity reports that are developed as a result of relevant meetings.