The The Secretary-General of Digital Administration it is:
- The secretary of the plenary of the commission ict strategies.
- The President of the executive committee of the Ict Strategy.
- The chairman of the steering committee of information and communication technologies.
- The president of the sectoral Commission E-government.
The SGAD provides technical support to all those bodies.
International cooperation in carrying out a broad effort:
- In the area of the european union: Committees, working groups and forums of the European Commission (Action Plan, Programme 2011-2015 ISA, Services directive and The Internal Market, projects CIP-LSP as STORK2, GEN6 and E-SENS) and the council of the eu (Working group of telecommunications and information society)
- In the area not European union: Oecd, Latin America (RIMPE, CLAD FOLDING SLIDING DOOR, ECLAC), arrangement of mutual recognition of certificates of security of information technologies, international standardization, etc.