Joining the network system of registers (SIR) of the spanish Public Universities
Continued progress of the e-mail address is Only enabled
It continues to increase the number of services available in the beijing platform for Brokering data
The E-Mail Enabled Only (Dehú) sets up a new section of ‘ Contact ’
Released new version of the application Archive
New version of ASSI (v2.2.0)
07 may 2020
The implementation ASSI has adapted to Cl [@] see v2 and includes Authentication module 1 of the process of self-evaluation/joint audit Esquena or not of national security and data protection regulations of information systems and treatment of personal data of a unit.
ASSIit is an application that allows:
RGPDand LOPD-GDDof those responsible for Treatment of personal data by filling in of a series of questionnaires for each processing of personal data which is responsible, which provides:
- The registration of Treatment activities.
- For each processing of personal data:
- The collection of meta-data processing and reasons.
- An analysis of risks and impact assessment that allows ASSI to propose a set of
ENSto protect it (Measures ENSType I or actions ENSType II).
- Review of all policy aspects mentioned by the
- Proposal of clauses informative and consent.
- Indication of whether necessary to conduct an impact assessment of data protection Extended following the model established by the AEPD in https :// www.aepd.es/media/guides/Modelo-informe-EIPD-AAPP.rtf
- The realization of a process of self-assessment/joint audit Esquena or not of national security and data protection rules on any information systems and treatment of personal data of a unit. This Process consists of four modules:
- Module 1. Launch of the Self-assessment process and setting the scope of the same.
- Module 2. Self-assessment process.
- Module 3. The audit process.
- Module 4. Analysis of the self-evaluations/Audits, reports, etc.
In this new version of ASSI has been adapted to the implementation
You can find more information about