Ya se encuentra disponible para su consulta el informe CAE 2018 con el análisis de los indicadores más representativos de la transformación digital en las comunidades y ciudades autónomas españolas. La información se ha actualizado a 1 de enero de 2018, siendo el período de encuesta el correspondiente al año 2017.
The sectoral Commission E-government is the technical body, within the conference sectoral public administration, for the cooperation of the General administration of the state of the autonomous communities, and entities that make up the Local administration in the field of electronic administration. In it, among others, are holders of the directorates communities and Autonomous Towns with responsibilities for E-government. Within the Sectoral Commission establishes technical working groups to share experiences and good practices or for projects in collaboration.
In order to “ act as Observatory of the E-government and Digital Transformation ” creates the working group of “ Observatory, indicators and measures ” where all communities and autonomous towns and the Ministry of Territorial Policy and Public Function, with the following objectives. In this context, the collection of “ information of technological resources, human, economic and related to information technologies ” and is published in the Portal E-government (PAe) combined presenting the results of these studies. The report FALLS falls in this area, and has been published since 2004.
Because indicators of E-government (FALLS) that were used for the data collection in different communities and autonomous towns left out of the study part of efforts in recent years in Digital Transformation autonomic level, they have carried out a series of work to achieve a new group of indicators. The result of this work is this new edition of the study FALLS that aims to highlight advances in Digital Transformation that the autonomous administration has been developing for years and serve as a reference for the continuous improvement of E-government for citizens in autonomies. In the new questionnaire have been taken into account the general objectives of the action Plan on E-government of the HAT 2016-2020.
La presente edición muestra los resultados de la toma de datos llevada a cabo en 2018, con fecha de referencia 31 de diciembre de 2017. El estudio se divide en seis apartados:
- Strategies to launch the administration digital. Since the strategic point of view, ten autonomous communities have already developed digital transformation plans and have created organisational structures to drive or follow these plans.
- The services offered to the citizen. Have been evaluated a selection of services usually offered by the Autonomous Communities and use by the citizen. The services of the fields of transport (59.2%), culture (52.2%), companies (46.3%) and education (42.1%) are the most used by citizens through electronic channel.
- The momentum in the internal transformation. Evaluates the momentum towards the automation of administrative proceedings of internal processes and training of public employee in new technologies. Five communities and the two autonomous towns have a level alto-muy high in both electronic document management as in managing electronic records.
- Open government initiatives. This section evaluates the activities of the autonomous administrations to strengthen transparency, participation, reuse of data as well as its efforts in the field of the digital divide. 100% of autonomous communities and cities that have participated in this study have a single website on transparency.
- Tecnología. Aquí se analizan algunos de los elementos fundamentales con los que cuentan las unidades TIC para afrontar la transformación digital. Las CCAA ya utilizan tecnologías innovadoras tales como bigdata, blockchain, realidad aumentada,…
- TIC costs and personnel. The execution of spending in information technologies was thousands of 670 €(to keep in mind that there are communities that have not provided this data).
The figures contained in the report FALLS are also published in the formats prosecutable XLSX and ODS forming part of politics RISP. The full report can be downloaded in the Observatory of E-government