In particular, has been incorporated in a new management tool – a scorecard - to public agencies in data datos.gob.es with the aim of facilitating the work of the agency's RISP manager and provide follow-up to the activity engendered following the publication of their data sets.
Graphically shows the following information:
- number of sets of data published
- data sets more visited
- total and classification of distributions formats published distributions
- list of active user accounts
- number of consultations of availability of data received
- number of comments received
All graphics allows you to save a copy, download your data (in CSV, JSON or XLSX), annotations and print them.
In addition, in response to the demand for information uncovered, he has enriched the management tool or public scorecard, available to all users from graphic impact, incorporating new offering the evolution of the contents of the portal and more detailed information on the data sets that are the catalogue.
The figures provided by the public scoreboard are as follows:
- evolution of the monthly visits to datos.gob.es
- evolution of the publication of contents: initiatives, applications and reuse
- evolution of the publication of data sets in the portal
- percentage of sets of published data classified by level of administration
- classification by category of data sets issued
- table with data sets 10 most visited
- percentage distribution by format (total and level of administration)
Similarly, another of the changes highlighted is the incorporation of a new module of Comments that simplifies users publication and making them easier for managers and follow-up to its management.