More than 95 per cent of seats to be taken in the RCP are received electronically via AnotaRCP
The Agencia Tributaria begins to publish their notifications to the Unique Enabled
Published the new NTI SICRES4
Joining the network system of registers (SIR) of the spanish Public Universities
Continued progress of the e-mail address is Only enabled
New version of bookshops SCSP .NET v3.4.0
10 june 2015
SCSPv3 libraries are a specific software that can be integrated in the applications of backoffice of the various government agencies to consult the data provided by issuers comply with the specifications SCSP as all available in the beijing platform for brokering.
SCSPv3 libraries are a specific software that can be integrated in the applications of backoffice of the various government agencies to consult the data provided by issuers comply with the specifications SCSP as all available in the beijing platform for brokering .
In this new version of the libraries also provides an update on the products of The Administrator, The Issuer and Coating as well as the version of nhibernate used by the libraries. It is also available documentation and related scripts.
This portfolio includes the following changes:
- Updates the libraries of NHibernate 220.127.116.1100 version to version 18.104.22.16801. it affects all applications associated with the libraries.
- The creation of PDFs are generated using iTextSharp libraries. it affects all applications associated with the libraries.
- Add tables ws _ user and ws _ user _ service to configure security for each requesting Coating.
- Creación índice NON Clustered en SQLServer para tabla core_transmision sobre el campo idpeticion.
Administrator v1.6.0: implementation
- Adds the possibility of establishing and managing the security of SCSP Coating.
- Change of DG an insurance and Notaries.
- Change of VAT to identify and PGD issuers INE
- In the verification of services in production environment only verifies connectivities, does not send petitions.
- In the verification of services in Whatever environment is sent procedure to the template.
- Amending and adding new services: AEAT
- Keep abreast of Payment of tax liabilities indicating violations: ECOT101I, ECOT102I ECOT103I ECOT104I,,
- NIVRENTI Level Intermediate Income:
- IAE10: Imposed Economic activities of Ten Headings
- AEATIR01: income Certificate
- Validation NIFs VALNIF:
- DOMFISC Fiscal Address:
- AEATPPE Exempt Public Pensions:
- It will remove the SEPE services for version 2 and add new services 3: version
- SVDSEPESITWS02: unemployment Situation
- SVDSEPEIACTWS02: Amounts of Unemployment benefits Paid to Current Date
- SVDSEPEIPERWS02: Amounts of Unemployment benefits Received over a period
- Adding new education services 3: version
- Consultation of university degrees by Documentation
- Consultation of Non-University qualifications for Documentation
- Consultation of university degrees by data
- Consultation of Non-University qualifications for data
- Adding new services version 3: Cadastre
- Consultation cadastral V3
- A land title certificate V3
- The descriptive and certification of an immovable V3
- Consultation of Real Property V3
- Collection of documents by CSV V3
- Adding new services 3: PGD version
- Consultation of identity V3
- Verification of identity V3
- Add new services of Autonomous communities:
- Consultation of disability
- Large family consultation
- Consultation of keeping abreast with the REGIONAL GOVERNMENTS
- Adding new MUFACE services:
- Service fertilizer certificate
- Service certificate Affiliations
- Service of the certificate of Benefits
Issuer v2.2.0: implementation
Coating v1.3.0: implementation
- Possibility to verify security in header UsernameToken SOAP message.
- Modification of SoapAction values.
All documentation and downloads can be carried out from the Área downloads of the solution SCSP . Note that that view and download It, it is necessary to access the portal by the network And be registered (with Administration).
For any question or query can come to the centre of Attention integrators and Developers (CAID) of the MINHAP in creating support requests: https :// soportecaid.redsara.es/help/consultation/caid