The National PKIX centre (CCN), agency attached to the national intelligence Center (CNI) has, among others, the function to contribute to improving cybersecurity española, being the center of national alert and response to cooperate and help respond quickly and efficiently cyber-attacks and actively address cyber threats.
Para esta nueva edición de las Jornadas, la decimocuarta, se ha previsto un cambio en su formato. Ante la situación generada por la crisis del COVID-19, las XIV Jornadas STIC CCN-CERT estarán adaptadas a las circunstancias en las que nuestro país se encuentre en esos momentos, tomando las medidas de seguridad que recomienden las autoridades sanitarias.
In this way, the event, which this year is slogan “ New challenges, same commitment "will take place from 30 November to 4 December, in Madrid (Kinépolis -city of the Image), in one of these two scenarios:
- Location : holding behind closed doors, with streaming retransmission of all presentations and onsite presence of authorities, presenters and organization.
- Situation B : holding regimen, with a reduced capacity of 30% of capacity, networking and area booths of the sponsors, besides broadcasting streaming.
In any of these options, the days will bring together the whole community involved in the safeguarding of cyberspace English, with the support of institutions like INCIBE, command Set of cyberspace and national police school.
Open the period for receiving proposals
The CCN-CERT has already opened the deadline for reception of proposed contribution ( Call For Papers ) for this new edition. The deadline for submission of proposals for papers is 5 October and must match the following areas:
- New threats and attacks
- Ciberespionaje, Advanced Persistent Threats (APT) and attacks
- Malware detection on client computers
- National Cybersecurity strategy
- Regulatory compliance (ENS, directive NIS, RGPD, etc.)
- Business initiatives/agencies to improve monitoring capacity (corporate systems and industrial control systems)
- Success stories: management of a cyber attack, implementation of solutions CCN-CERT, etc.
- Tools of attack and defense in cybersecurity
- Machine learning/deep learning applied to cybersecurity
- Technological innovation in cybersecurity
- Exchange of information (sharing models)
- Crisis management
- Military operations in cyberspace
- Operational Networks
- In attack and defense industrial control systems
- Ciberinteligencia management