Revisions to the monitoring and reporting
The Implementation decision (EU) 2018/1524 sets out the methodology of monitoring and reporting arrangements that will have to comply with member states to conduct monitoring at the national level to meet the requirements of the directive and make the periodic report every three years the european commission.
The Ministry of economic and Digital Processing (responsibilities transferred from the ministry of Territorial policy and Public Service) will be the body responsible for monitoring and reporting to the european commission. This Body:
- You can check regularly situation with regard to the conformity of websites and applications for mobile devices of the public sector agencies with accessibility requirements, based on the methodology adopted in decision 2018/1524 of the european commission.
- You can carry out checks on random samples with regard to the accuracy of reporting on the revision of accessibility generated by the entities bound.
- Submitted to the European Commission before 23 december 2021 and every three years later a report on the outcome of any follow-up to be made public in accessible format.
The European Commission establishes two review methods should be applied by member states:
- The simplified method it will be implemented in Spain according to the " Methodology for the follow-up simplified UNE-EN 301549 (pdf) ".
- The in-depth method it will be implemented in Spain according to the " Methodology for follow-up in depth for websites UNE-EN 301549:2019 (pdf) ", reviewing and adding the comprehensive revisions made by the agencies . The URAs will be responsible for the additional information and provide the MAETD.