1: Line Services to users
Friday, 9 april 13 - Meeting - 9:30 - 11:30 - Dag
The recognition of rights of citizens in their electronic relations with public administrations on the part of law 11/2007, he, like These to the obligation to provide the mechanisms of varied nature, to ensure the effective exercise of such rights, and to create confidence in the natural and legal persons that are related to the various administrations.
This novel situation is causing a new dynamic that obliges us to identify and distinguish multiple powers arising from such recognition and requiring precise its scope and content: the right to interact electronically in all types of proceedings and procedures, except for those whose needs an actual physical presence of the person; right to protection of personal data generated on the occasion of the use of electronic communications; right to information by electronic means on all those areas in which the public administrations are obliged to report; the right to access by persons with disabilities; non-discrimination on the use or non-electronic means, among others.
The proper translation of these guarantees is the necessary substratum to achieve widespread use by the citizens of public services, whose success will in turn, an incentive for citizens to be incorporated in a greater contribution to the information society and prevent the digital divide. See more
D. Tomás of Quadra-Salcedo Fernández del Castillo . Professor of administrative law, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid
- D. Artemi Rallo Lombarte . The Director of the spanish data protection agency, Ministry of justice
- D. Maximino Linares Gil . Director of the legal service, National tax administration agency, ministry of finance and economy
- D. Eduardo Gamero Married Professor of law, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Sevilla
- D. Bernardo Hernández Bataller The owner. Member Of the Consumers and users
- D. Manuel Fernández Salmerón . Professor of Administrative law, university of Murcia