1: Line Services to users
Thursday, 8 april 11 - Meeting - 16:00 - 18:00 - Room A
One of the objectives of the modern administration is to create value for citizens by establishing channels of information and more Agile. From this perspective to open a new channel based on information and communication technology with a very broad potential, in order to adapt to the needs of citizens and to be more efficient in the direct relationship between these and the authorities.
With e-government creates a new form of communication that facilitates such relationship, removing those aspects valued most negatively in surveys on citizens' satisfaction with the services provided by public authorities such as public attention, timeouts, access to facilities or aspects of the administrative units.
Globally, the government is committed to improving and modernizing the administration, in order to put it to meet the needs of citizens. In line with this commitment, the various public administrations have addressed the establishment of measures to increase the quality of public services. See more
Mrs. Cristina Gredilla Cardero General director of citizen attention and quality of services, ministry of Home Rule Authority, board of castile and León
- D. José Luis Menéndez Rodríguez . General manager of Modernization and Electronic administration, government of Navarra
- D. Amador Sánchez Sánchez . General manager of Quality of services and Public, community of Madrid
- Mrs. Eloisa del Pino Matute Director of division of the Observatory of quality, Spanish Agency for reviewing government policies
- Mrs. Beatriz Rodríguez Prieto Área. Director of organizational and Human Resources, ajuntament de Gijón
- D. José Aurelio Garcia Martín . Inspector, coordinator Plan implementation Law 11/2007, ministry of finance and economy