Digitization Plan of the public administrations 2021-2025
27 january 2021
Strategy Digital Administration and public services. January 2021. 1 PDF of 61 p.
- NOTE: The Plan of digitizing the Public Administrations is one of the main elements of the component 11 modernization of public administrations of Recovery Plan, transformation and Resilience .
- The Plan of digitizing the Public Administrations, including in the Spain Digital Agenda 2025 is a decisive step in enhancing the effectiveness and efficiency of public administration.
To that end, the Plan will be structured in three areas:
- 1. Transform digitally Administration trasversales initiatives for the deployment of efficient public services, safe and simple and universalizing access to emerging technologies.
- 2. The Deployment of digitalization projects tractors, for example, in the areas of health, justice and Employment.
- 3. To Support the digitization of territorial administrations, Autonomous communities and Local entities.
Key actions of the Plan of digitizing the Public Administrations
App Factory: An initiative to promote the development of quality mobile applications that improve access to public services.
In one click administration: Make available to citizens and companies access to information and public services and technology by the General state administration. A measure that would avoid the dispersion of information and reduce barriers to access to information and utilization of services.
GobTechLab: The initiative will launch a laboratory for innovation of the General state administration to improve the experience in the use of digital public services through citizen participation, the collaborative creation and innovation in public services. The main areas of implementation are emerging technologies such as artificial intelligence, data and analytical blockchain.
Supplementary information in PAe The Plan of digitizing the AAPP (2021-2025)