The Basque Government Portal of transparency and data
Gardena: transparency Portal and database
Strategic Plan for Public Governance and innovation: PEGIP 2020
11 december 2017
Published in december 2017 in
site of the basque government. The department of Public Governance and self-government
1 pdf document of 292 p. printed.
The basque government, in meeting held on 17 january 2017 adopted, inter alia, the agreement to approve the strategic plans of the government to the XI 2017-2020 Legislature, including The Strategic Plan of governance and Public Innovation 2020 (PEGIP 2020)
whose elaboration and coordination is the responsibility of the department of Public Governance and self-government.
PIP - Public Innovation of the basque government 2014-2016
17 june 2014
Public innovation Plan del Gobierno Vasco: 2014-2016. [document published in] Vitoria-Gasteiz, june 2014. Disseminated on the internet by the
Department of public administration and Justice
. There is also disseminated in the blog PIP – Blog on the Public Innovation
.-1 pdf file 90 p. printed.
• open Administration: To promote transparency, participation and collaboration in public administration.
• efficient administration: develop a range of services of quality and accessible by different channels (regimen, telephone, Internet).
• efficient administration: to improve the efficiency in administrative management, adapting the organization, introduced new management models and making intelligent use of technology.
• Management: Promote innovative innovation in the administration to engage the public and professionals in the design, management and evaluation of policies and public services
Annex I: Chips of projects and subprojects of PIP 2014-2016 Plan
1 pdf file 90 p. printed.
• 1: Axis Transparency and good governance
• 2: Axis Interaction with citizenship
• Organizational Alignment 3: Axis
• 4: Axis Management improvement
• electronic administration 5: Axis
• 6: Axis Innovation from the co-creación
Annex II: report on the evaluation of the Common Platform of electronic services (PCSE) of the Plan PIP 2014-2016
1 pdf file print p. 36