The National PKIX centre (CCN) has created Surface environment of exhibition “ S ” (THIS), a new environment designed to improve the monitoring capabilities and reduce the surface of exposure of systems against threats of cyberspace, in real time.
THIS, which is in constant adaptation process to the environment and continuous improvement is the integration of solutions for the analysis of the state of the safety of entities and their predictable evolution, through the verification, auditing and management of the implementation of security. In this way, it is possible to reduce exposure levels to those who are subject information systems, predict the potential attack and anticipate the materialization of threats.
This neural network provides a layer of access to all resources, solutions, developments, guides, news, training courses, culture of cybersecurity, etc. dedicated to effective responses, to efficiently protect systems, opposite the steady increase in number, sophistication and complexity of cyber attacks.
In particular, THIS raises the following objectives:
- Identify and control the surface of Presentation of systems of the organization making use of risk analysis and study of systems.
- Establecer procedimientos de Mejora Continua mediante la Verificación y Auditoría constante de la Implementación de Seguridad.
- Facilitar y agilizar el proceso de cumplimiento de sistemas a través del Estudio Simplificado de la Seguridad.
- Manage the security of the systems in real time.
- Reducing response time through continuous monitoring with the use of dashboards.
- Educate the user of technology in procedures and good practices through training plans, topical information, technical guides of security, etc. to create a culture of cybersecurity.