Joining the network system of registers (SIR) of the spanish Public Universities
Continued progress of the e-mail address is Only enabled
It continues to increase the number of services available in the beijing platform for Brokering data
The E-Mail Enabled Only (Dehú) sets up a new section of ‘ Contact ’
Released new version of the application Archive
New version of InSiDe
26 november 2019
The new version, InSiDe (v 3.2), introduced a completely renovated design of the user interface, providing an attractive design and usable.
InSiDe is a system for the management of electronic documents and records that meets the requirements for that both could be stored and/or according to the ENI that scheme, which sets the ground rules for the exchange and storage of documents and electronic records.
The new version, Inside (v 3.2), introduced a completely renovated design of the user interface, providing an attractive design and usable. In addition to the new design, the new version of Inside also includes the following changes:
- Validation of NIG field: it can only be formed by a sequence of digits.
- Shows the comments field, with the details of the delivery state of the dossier to Justice.
- Update of the library to the authentic version 2.0.2.
- It lets you view all the signatures of a separate ENI with a number of signatures.
- Import documents whose signature is Manifest XAdES.
- Shows the additional metadata natural name in sections of files and stored documents.
- Improvement in the autocompletion searches on Documents and records.
- Name added validation of the natural to generate credentials for trial.
- The problem when saving files with a number of partners and with subexpedientes.
- Se modifica el formulario de envío a Justicia de procedimientos con piezas, con un diseño más intuitivo para el usuario.
- In the form submission to Justice, in the combo scrollwheel field "class" Procedure and to the case of Piece in the field "Class Procedure" Origin.
- Other improvements and minor corrections.
More information settlement InSiDe of the PTT.