The National PKIX centre (CCN), agency attached to the national intelligence Center (CNI) has, among others, the function to contribute to improving cybersecurity española, being the center of national alert and response to cooperate and help respond quickly and efficiently cyber-attacks and actively address cyber threats.
In this new edition of the tournament, the 14th, has been scheduled a change in their format. Before the situation created by the crisis of COVID-19, (XIV Days CCN-CERT STIC be adapted to the circumstances in which our country is currently taking security measures recommended by health authorities.
In this way, the event, which this year is slogan “ New challenges, same commitment "will take place from 30 November to 4 December, in Madrid (Kinépolis -city of the Image), in one of these two scenarios:
- Location : holding behind closed doors, with streaming retransmission of all presentations and onsite presence of authorities, presenters and organization.
- Situation B : celebración presencial, con un aforo reducido del 30% de capacidad, zona de networking y stands de los patrocinadores, además de retransmisión en streaming.
In any of these options, the days will bring together the whole community involved in the safeguarding of cyberspace English, with the support of institutions like INCIBE, command Set of cyberspace and national police school.
Open the period for receiving proposals
The CCN-CERT has already opened the deadline for reception of proposed contribution ( Call For Papers ) for this new edition. The deadline for submission of proposals for papers is 5 October and must match the following areas:
- New threats and attacks
- Ciberespionaje, Advanced Persistent Threats (APT) and attacks
- Malware detection on client computers
- National Cybersecurity strategy
- Regulatory compliance (ENS, directive NIS, RGPD, etc.)
- Business initiatives/agencies to improve monitoring capacity (corporate systems and industrial control systems)
- Casos de éxito: gestión de un ciberataque, implantación de soluciones CCN-CERT, etc.
- Tools of attack and defense in cybersecurity
- Machine learning/deep learning applied to cybersecurity
- Technological innovation in cybersecurity
- Exchange of information (sharing models)
- Crisis management
- Military operations in cyberspace
- Operational Networks
- In attack and defense industrial control systems
- Ciberinteligencia management